Monday, November 2, 2009

Not Me Monday, Post-Halloween Edition

*Updated to correct my horrible spelling*

So, I've had so much go on this last week that I can hardly think of things for this week's Not Me Monday.
How's this for a few...
I did not bribe a certain 4 year old with chocolate if they would poop in the toilet (and fail miserably while at it!)
I did not allow the pumpkins we carved to rot on my front porch, and have to end up using a snow shovel to take them to the compost bin.
I would never pull over into a parking lot to teach a certain child that we spit outside, not IN THE CAR. I did not make said child spit in the parking lot several times to prove my point.
I did not order Chinese delivery because I had no idea what to cook, delivery is so unhealthy and we always eat healthy here!
I did not eat dinner at my parent's house 5 times last week because I was feeling overwhelmed.
I was not overly excited when ADAM JONES, center fielder for the Orioles tweeted me.


Gosh, I didn't do a lot of stuff this week. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment