Monday, October 12, 2009

"Not Me" Monday 3rd Edition

Okay, it's that time again, time for me to let you know what I, a perfect wife and mother, *COUGH* would never do, and did not do this week.  Thanks go to MckMama for hosting this fun party every week, and check out my friends' Not Me's as well.

For example, I would never get so frustrated by the messy kitchen at work that I printed out a sign telling people to clean up their mess.

I am not more than a little excited that I'm in first place in my fantasy football league, even though its my first year ever doing one and my favorite team is the Chiefs. 

I did not try a new recipe for pumpkin muffins and have them turn out as big clumps of chewy mess, because my current recipe for pumpkin muffins is just fine!

I have not neglected my brand new blog in favor of watching TV at night or going to bed.  I am a very dedicated blogger. 

And I certainly was not more than a little relieved that one of my friends was not able to meet up with me after she told me later that her son had been diagnosed with H1N1. 

Well, I feel much better now.  What didn't you do this week?

2 comments:

  1. Cute! And I certainly did not sleep in too late this morning and then have to rush and stay late and get home to a warmed up plate. And i certainly do not have 3 hours of paper work to do yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, there are days like that when things just don't seem to go right at all.

    ReplyDelete