Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday 2nd Edition



This week was not one of my best weeks, but I will spare you all the gory details.  I'll give you some of them though, since its quite cathartic to get these things off my chest.

I did not allow my husband to do all the housework on Sunday while I took a 2 hour nap on the couch, nope, not me!

I did not avoid posting on this blog because I was feeling very lazy this week.

I did not watch CSI, record Grey's Anatomy, and watch the Office on Hulu because they all come on on Thursday night and I am a TV addict.  I am not "out of the loop" if I don't watch one of my shows.  Not me! 

I did not fall asleep on the couch on Saturday night after a great dinner out with my husband.  I am not OLD!!

I did not then wear my calf-high boots to church on Sunday to prove to myself that I am not OLD!!

I do not feel the need to write OLD!! everytime I think about my upcoming birthday.  I know that 30 is not OLD!!

And I absolutely would never ever give my mother a bright pink Snuggie for her birthday. Or cut out her picture and place it on the box.

Ok, I feel much better.  What didn't you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment